How to Use New From for New End User Locations and Can its Network Location Alias Category/Type be set to BUILDING/Customer Location ?
(Doc ID 1459304.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Do MSS Customers outside of the USA owe fees to Telcordia for using the CLLI infrastructure in MSS ?
(1) Users are not able to create a End User Location (EUL) with New From.
(2) Also, company would like to use EUL as following:
• Location Category: change CUSTOMER (default) to BUILDING
• Location Type: End User (default) to Ubicacion de Cliente (Customer Location in Spanish).
• User developed a trigger for "intercept" and change the MSS harcoded assignment.
What will be the long term consequences to of doing this, besides problems to exchange data with US based carriers ?
(3) Does a company outside of US owe any fee to Telcordia for using the CLLI infrastructure in MSS ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document