High CPU Load On Mail Store (Delivery Failed: Mailbox Is Busy)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Messaging Server - Version 6.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following system behavior was experienced :
- High Load Average and top CPU consuming processes are tcp_lmtp_server.
- vmstat shows very high system mode CPU time.
- prstat -mL shows tcp_lmtp_server threads using mostly system mode CPU time
- deliveries failing with Mailbox is busy
Recently upgraded :
- Solaris 10 update 8 to update 10
- Messaging Server from 6.3 to 7u4
- VxFS from 5.x to 6.x
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms