System discount Is Associated With Wrong Service In Case A Discount Sharing Group Is Created Within Same Account
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Pipeline, usage rating is inconsistent if rated service is member of discount sharing group, and system discount is set in BRM.
System discount is associated with wrong service in case a discount sharing group is created within same account (service is owner and another service of same account is member)
1) Create an account with one GSM line (/service/telco/gsm), any offer.
2) Create a sharing group on the same account on service /service/telco.
3) Associate the GSM line as member of Discount sharing group.
4) Create a discount system on /service/telco/gsm
5) Under Customer Center, check order to apply discounts (1 – sharing, 2 – local discounts).
6) Rate a CDR on GSM line,
7) Observe the order to apply discounts. System discount is associated to the first Discount list, sharing one.
Expected result : system discount should by default be associated of discount list of the rated service (line /service/telco/gsm), and not one of discount list of shared group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms