"The Credential Doesn't Exist for the Given Key/userNameAlias(ISOUser)" Error When Creating Price Change Request
(Doc ID 1460896.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to create a price change, the following error occurs:
"Problem calling pricing engine
No cause associated
[null, null, The credential doesn't exist for the given key/userNameAlias(ISOUser).]"
Steps to Recreate:
- Query RMS database table ITEM_LOC as follows:
select * from item_loc where store_price_ind='Y';
- Log into SIM and navigate to 'Inv Mgmt' -> 'Price changes'
- Create a price change request for item from step 1.
- Notice that in SIM UI, an error is reported with the following message: "Price change request failed. Please check log file for details."
- Check the sim.log file and notice the following error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document