Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Dec-2013***
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS), a Stock Allocation for a quantity less than an item's inner pack quantity does not distribute. The expected behavior is for the order line to round during distribution to the inner quantity or alternately the user to be notiificed that less than an inner was ordered.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Identify an item where the inner pack quantity is greater than 1. For example, inner pack of 4 and case pack of 24
2. Verify the item is setup with unit pick system of Less Than Case (LTC) and has the proper processes defined for unit picking
3. Create stock order for the item for 2 units (which is less than inner) in RWMS.
4. Select and distribute stock order
5. The item is never distributed for shipment to store
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms