Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 7.2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Create a product with cycle forward event having non-currency resource.
2. Purchase the proudct and cancel it after few days.
3. Expected behaviour is to set the bundle valid_to date to product cancellation date. But it's setting the bundle valid_to date with cycle start date i.e. valid_from date.
1. On 1st Jan : Create account with dummy plan
2. On 15th Feb : Create product and commit into DB
3. On 20th Feb : Purchase product with END_T = 2nd Jan
4. On 20th Feb : Cancel product with END_T = 5th Jan
Validity dates of non-currency resources:
2 PIN_FLD_VALID_FROM TSTAMP  (1325462400) Mon Jan 2 00:00:00 2012
2 PIN_FLD_VALID_TO TSTAMP  (0) <null>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms