Create Follow Up Work Order Action In Service Request Module Not Working Properly In Some Instances
(Doc ID 1462977.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Only the Synergen user is able to create follow up work orders from service requests for work orders in any status, while other users are able to create follow up work orders from service requests for work orders in "Planning" status only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the service request module
2. Find a service request in "Approved" status
3. Click "Create Follow-Up Work Order" action
4. Open the Work_Order_Status LOV to select a work order
5. Depending on the user, if Synergen, you will be able to select from work orders in any status but any other users will only see work orders in planning status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!