Getting Errors During Item Creation Process With New Users
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on Aug-2015
When attempting to create new items with newly created users in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4, the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce :
- Create a generic user in RMS 13.2.x.
- Log into the RMS application.
- Create a new regular item.
- Give the details like item description, tran level etc..
- Mention the 'Cost Zone Group' from the LOV's. Getting the above errors on itemmaster form.
- Issue is specific to all new users and the RMS schema owner is able to create the items without any issues.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms