Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Changes
Search results max number is limiting the number of objects returned when doing a bulk change
When searching for an object during for Bulk change, the search results should not be limited to the max nr of rows as per search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Admin | Preferences : Max Query Results =500
2. In Web Client, do a bulk change
3. search for an item to replace. The number of objects returned is higher than 500
4. The search results for bulk change selection is higher then 500, yet, the results only 500
5. In Agile 184.108.40.206 the preferences searches were set to 500 but this did not limit results when doing a bulk change.
Upgrade from A 9226 to A9311
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms