Inherited Privileges Such as Grant, Delegate and Share Are Not Working when Given Via a Role from a Project, They Must Be Manually Assigned to the User
(Doc ID 1465567.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Agile Application Administration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users getting the Grant, Delegate and/or Share privilege via the 'Default Object Owner Role' when becoming an owner of a project or given a role with these in them on the team tab they are unable to grant, delegate and/or share unless the privilege is manually assigned to them.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a role titled PPM Object Owner
2) Create a 'Grant' privilege and apply to the PPM Object Owner role
3) Create a Modify privilege where General Info.Owner is $User and Project State is 'not Template' and add to role
4) In the apply to of the Modify privilege, include General Info.Delegate Owner
5) The PPM Object Owner is added to the 'Default Role' (so user auto-assumes the role at project create)
6) At project creation (via template) replace a resource pool auto-populated via the template, and 'delegate' or assign a user as the object owner on the General info tab of a task
7) Log in as Owner
8) Attempt to Delegate (notice the 'delegate' option is grayed out).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document