No Date Bucket Rows Listed in Date Buckets Tab When Defining Maturity Mix
(Doc ID 1466032.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM) 5.6, when you go to define a Maturity Mix rule in Internet Explorer 8.0, no Date Bucket rows are listed in the "Date Buckets" tab. You select a Rate Dependency pattern and then select a Rate Tier in the "Date Buckets" tab. You expect to see at least one Date Bucket row on the screen to define Maturity Mix terms but no rows are listed. See the example below:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Asset Liability Management
- Go to Assumption Specification > Forecast Assumptions > Maturity Mix
- Create a new Maturity Mix rule
- Select a product and click on Add definition
- Select Rate-Level Dependent in the Rate Dependency Relationships tab and select a Rate Dependency Pattern
- Click Apply
When the Date Bucket screen appears, there are no Date Buckets listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!