Last updated on JUNE 18, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management - Version 5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM), you are not getting the correct cash flows or market value for records that use a Behavior Pattern. These records have the Behavior Pattern code in the AMRT_TYPE_CD column on the instrument table. The records do not get correct interest cash flows, like Interest Accrued, in the Result Detail table or MARKET_VALUE (clean and dirty) in the FSI_O_RESULT_MASTER table.
There are no errors in the ofsrm.xxxxx.log in $FIC_DB_HOME/log/FusionApps or in FSI_PROCESS_ERRORS.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Asset Liability Management
- Go to ALM Maintenance > Patterns > Behavior Patterns
- Create a new Behavior Pattern.
- Update the AMRT_TYPE_CD column on the instrument records to have the Behavior Pattern code
- Go to ALM Processing > Static Process > Static Deterministic
- Create and run an ALM Process with the Market Value option
The cash flow and market value output is wrong.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms