ITEM_NO Not Populated In LEDGER_REPORT_ACCTS_T Table For Unbilled Earned Journal Entries
(Doc ID 1467088.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item number is not populated (i.e. remained N/A) for unbilled earned journal entries in the LEDGER_REPORT_ACCTS_T table. The item number field is currently used as an identifier for journal reports.
We observed that the ITEM_NO is populated for Billed Journals.
Steps to reproduce:
- In a product, set GL ID =102 against cycle forward event and Fixed Amount =100. Create Plan with this product.
- Create an account using the above plan.
- After account creation, $100 will come under "Bill in progress (estimate)" section of Customer Center. This is Unbilled Earned Amount.
- Run command: pin_ledger_report -mode run_report -start $START_DATE -end $END_DATE -type unbilled_earned -detail -verbose
- Check ITEM_NO in the ledger_report_accts_t table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document