Usage Of Exchange Rate When CONSOLIDATION_IND='N'
(Doc ID 1467534.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the following scenario, what is the exchange rate that is used by Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM)?
1. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CONSOLIDATION_IND = 'Y'
2. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and notice that consolidation exchange rate is considered as order exchange rate.
3. Receive the PO.
4. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CONSOLIDATION_IND = 'N'
5. Navigate to Invoice Maintenance Header.
6. Enter the Order number created above and notice the exchange rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|