Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there any way to determine the versions of all files deployed ? This may be useful as part of the auditing process of the versions of Retail modules (like Forms, Packages, Batches etc..)
- How to identify the versions of all *.fmb files
- How to identify the versions of all proc files
- How to identify the versions of all library files
- How to identify the versions of all packages (*.pls)
- How to get the retail name of the package. Example (Spcksqlb.pls is known as SIMPLE_PACK_SQL)
If possible, how do we determine this for other retail applications like RESA, REIM, RPM, SIM, RIB, RDW, RETL ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms