Order Of Messages In XML File For Re-Approved Promotions Is Incorrect
Last updated on MAY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 13.1.6 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The XML file generated after re-approving a promotion is not correct.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Created a promo event.
2. Created a simple promotion for an item/loc .
3. Approved the promotion.
4. The RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table contains 1 record 'MULTIBUYPROMOCRE'.
5. Run the Publish and Export batches. The XML is generated properly.
6. Purge the Payload tables.
7. Change the status of the promotion to 'worksheet' and change the change percent and again approve it.
8. The RPM_PRICE_EVENT_PAYLOAD table contains 3 record - 'MULTIBUYPROMODEL' , 'MULTIBUYPROMODEL', ''MULTIBUYPROMOCRE'.
9. Run the Publish and Export batches. The XML is generated.
Notice that it contains 3 messages with DEL, DEL and ADD. There should be only 1 DEL and 1 ADD message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms