Error While Retrieving RMS Report Using BI Publisher 10.1.3.4.2
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance of the document as on 13th June,2014
How to overcome the following errors that occur while running retail Merchandising Sysytem (RMS) Reports Using BI Publisher 10.1.3.4.2
- ORA-01830: date format picture ends before converting entire input string
- java.lang.Long cannot be cast to java.Lang.String
- java.sql.Timestamp cannot be cast to java.lang.String
- java.lang.Double cannot be cast to java.lang.String. On entering null in location LOV ,report layout appears
- On entering date values :ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error ORA-06512
Note : There may be other errors but above are the one that are noted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms