Error on the Return To Vendor Screen During Approval: "The return to vendor quantity cannot be greater than..."
(Doc ID 1469060.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.1.x, when attempting to create and approve a Return to Vendor (RTV) for an item which is defined with a case value, the following error message is generated when the RTV is more than 10% of the available stock on hand:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item with case size 5 or greater; submit and approve the item.
- Create a PO for some qty, ship and receive the same.
- Navigate to Return to Vendor screen and include the newly created item. Set the qty to be returned to more than 10% of the available stock on hand.
- Approve the RTV from the options menu.
- An error message is thrown saying “The return to vendor quantity cannot be greater than xx, which is the stock available to return”.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document