Delay In Opening An Account With Large Number Of Children In CustomerCenter
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On BRM 184.108.40.206.0 version, Customer Center
When attempting to view Children in a hierarchy account, with the Number of child accounts around 31000, the following message is shown:
The account has 31314 Children, which exceeds the max number specified to display. To display the children, your BRM Administrator should increase the Display Limit"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Get an account with huge number of child accounts(For example, 31,314 child accounts)
2) add -Xmx and -Xms options java command in the runCC.bat file in lib folder as shown below
start ..\..\Common\JRE\bin\java.exe -Xms64m -Xmx512m
3) Try opening the above account in customer center
4) Customer center opens the account and it took about 30 minutes to opening. Then click on Hierarchy tab
5) Customer center throws an error "This account has 31,314 children, which exceeds the maximum number specified to display. To display the children, your BRM system administrator must increase the display limit"
6) Increased the display limit to 35000 (Edit->preferences->Thresholds->In the Hierarchy tab)
7) Again performed above steps 3 & 4. Same error is shown
Not able to view the Hierarchy accounts from Customer center which has huge number of Children (> 31K)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms