Delay In Opening An Account With Large Number Of Children In Customer Center
(Doc ID 1470394.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view children in a hierarchy account, with the number of child accounts around 31000, the following message is shown:
The account has 31314 Children, which exceeds the max number specified to display. To display the children, your BRM Administrator should increase the Display Limit"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Get an account with huge number of child accounts(For example, 31,314 child accounts)
2) add -Xmx and -Xms options java command in the runCC.bat file in lib folder as shown below
start ..\..\Common\JRE\bin\java.exe -Xms64m -Xmx512m
3) Try opening the above account in customer center
4) Customer center opens the account and it took about 30 minutes to opening. Then click on Hierarchy tab
5) Customer center throws an error "This account has 31,314 children, which exceeds the maximum number specified to display. To display the children, your BRM system administrator must increase the display limit"
6) Increased the display limit to 35000 (Edit->preferences->Thresholds->In the Hierarchy tab)
7) Again performed above steps 3 & 4. Same error is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document