'Error. LoaderValidation User-Defined Exception' Running 7.3 Dimension Loader Fn_drmDataLoader
(Doc ID 1471190.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) 7.3, when you run the fn_drmDataLoader rule to load dimension members from the STG_<dimension>_INTF interface tables, you get the following errors in FSI_MESSAGE_LOG:
Error. LoaderValidation User-Defined Exception
select count(1) from (select distinct from STG_ORG_UNIT_B_INTF group by having count(1) >1)
Error. select count(1) from (select distinct from STG_ORG_UNIT_B_INTF group by having count(1) >1)
Query execution issue
Starting DRM Dimension Loader.
The error prevents you from loading the dimension members into OFSAA Dimension Management.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Populate STG_ORG_UNIT_B_INTF and STG_ORG_UNIT_TL_INTF
- Verify FSI_DIM_LOADER_SETUP_DETAILS contains valid data for the dimension
- Go to Operations > Batch Maintenance
- Create a new Batch and a new Task in the Batch using the fn_drmDataLoader rule under TRANSFORM DATA
- Go to Batch Execution and run the batch
The Batch fails and the error messages exist in FSI_MESSAGE_LOG.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document