Cost Resolution Screen Times Out
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Cost Resolution screen times out when attempting to process a large number of records.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an invoice to create cost discrepancy.
2. Run automatch batch.
3. Note that invoice goes to unresolved match status.
4. Go to Summary Match screen. Provide the order number and click the Group link.
5. Click the Details button.
6. Push down the item within discrepancy.
7. Click the Cost Resolution button. Application times out when thousands of records are processed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms