Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 5.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) - Version 5.x
On Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) 5.6, the FTP Standard Process will not properly save with an All-in TP rate selected.
Unable to save FTP Standard Process with All-in TP rate Selection
FTP Standard Process should be saved successfully.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to FTP Standard Process
2. Define Product Details and Product Selection
3. Go to Calculation Selection Tab
4. Select TP, TP Charge, Adjustment, Adjustment Charge, Propagation - TP & ADJ,
5. Select All in tp rate, choose the entire product hierarcy and Plus (+) for TP and Liquidity Adjustment
6. Select Standard mode and Linear interpolation and Apply
7. Define the other tabs for TP Rule, Adj Rule, Audit Options - 10 records and freeze process
8. Go back to the process define above and the All-in TP rate selection is not saved
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms