Cache Error Adding To SIA Favorites: "Error checking if cached request exists (probably because you timed out and it doesn't exist)"
(Doc ID 1474126.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management - Version 1.9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There appears to be a caching error occurring after adding a new sub-module to SIA Favorites. Here is the detailed error message:
"The requested action was successfully accomplished, but the following error occurred during the attempt to display the page: Error checking if cached
request exists (probably because you timed out and it doesn't exist)."
This is only happening on a Weblogic environment.
###Steps to Reproduce###
1) Log on as someone whose password has expired. The system will prompt for a new password.
2) Enter new password and the SIA Homepage appears.
3) Now select Options in the Favorites frame to add an item to the list.
4) Select an item from Available Favorites and click the Add button.
5) Click Finish - the error appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!