RMS Is Not Updated With The New Retail For An Item On Clearance After Adding A Reset Date For The Clearance
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PriceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh will not update RMS with the new retail for an item on clearance after adding a Reset Date for the clearance.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a clearance for a future date for one item/loc
2. Move vdate to active date - 1
3. Execute priceEventExecutionBatch.sh and priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh
4. Move vdate to active date + 3
5. Create reset for next date (active date + 4)
6. Execute priceEventExecutionBatch.sh and priceEventExecutionRMSBatch.sh
Notice that the RMS tables TRAN_DATA and PRICE_HIST are not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms