Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2015
Applies to:Oracle ATG Web Commerce Search - Version 10.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After migrating to ATG 10 and above, you may not be able to edit any 'Search Configuration' rules under 'Search Configuration Tree' from the Search Merchandising UI in the BCC. You may see an error pop-up with a message that says "Total Must equal 100%" when editing a redirect rule and click on "Save" button.
Here are the detailed steps to reproduce this error:
- Login to the BCC.
- Choose 'Merchandising' tab.
- Click 'Administer Commerce Search'.
- Create a project when prompted.
- Choose 'Search Configuration Tree' from the 'Show' dropdown.
- Edit a migrated 'Search Configuration' rule.
- Click Save.
- You will see the error mentioned in "Symptoms" above.
This is seen after migrating to ATG 10.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms