Last updated on MARCH 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.4 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for currency 7-Mar-2016
When the cycle count batch is executed for 'ITEM' type, items are being updated to System Selected ('SS') even when the item has no inventory in the warehouse.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set System Control Parameter (SCP) for cycle_count_type = ‘ITEM’
2. Create an item setting the cycle count plan accordingly
3. Do not create any inventory for this item
4. Run schedule_cycle_count_b.sh
5. The ITEM_MASTER.CYCLE_COUNT_STATUS = ‘SS’, but since no locations are marked and therefore cannot be cycle counted, the ITEM_MASTER will not get 'reset'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms