Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance as on 03-OCT-2014
The TSF_EXPECTED_QTY are not getting cleared in the Multilevel Distribution (MLD) allocation for the non-sellable packs after receiving.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create 2 regular items with 3 children attached to it. This item should be ranged to two warehouse's (WH1, WH2) and a store.
- Create a non-sellable complex pack (pack type = buyer pack, order as = packs) and associate it with the above two items each with quantity = 2. Range this item to two warehouse's and a store.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for the complex pack with 20 quantity at location = WH1.
- Ship the above order raised using “Order Shipment” form and receive the 20 quantity using “Receiving” form at location = WH1.
- Raise an MLD allocation for 10 quantities from the WH1 to Store S1. (This result in two different allocations, AL1 will be from WH1 to WH2 and AL2 will be from WH2 to S1).
- Observe the columns TSF_EXPECTED, TSF_RESERVED, PACK_COMP_EXP, PACK_COMP_RESV.
- Create a “BOLSHIPMENT” from WH1 to WH2 for allocation AL1.
- Receive the goods at WH2 for the allocation AL1.
- Check for the TSF_EXPECTED_QTY in ITEM_LOC_SOH table for the component items at WH2.
- The TSF_EXPECTED_QTY column is not cleared even after receiving the goods at WH2.
- Create a “BOLSHIPMENT” from WH2 to S1 for the allocation AL2.
- Receive the goods at S1 for the allocation AL2.
- The TSF_EXPECTED_QTY in ITEM_LOC_SOH table for the component items at WH2 will not be cleared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms