Charge Sharing Still Applies Charges To Inactive/Closed Owner Accounts
Last updated on JULY 08, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.1 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Chargeshare still applies charges to accounts that are closed or inactive.
If group owner account is inactivated or closed, the amount for the period that account owner is not valid should be prorated back to member account for payment.
1. Dec 22 : create a m1 account with GSM TEL service only, account balance = 0
2. Dec 22 : create a p1 account with GSM TEL service (MFC=50) and a charge sharing discount. account balance = 100
3. create a charge share group, 'chg1-sharing' on p1
4. invite m1 to join the the chg1-sharing
5. m1 participate the chg1-sharing
6. m1 purchase product with MFC = 50
7. Dec 22 : inactive p1
Expected: charge to m1, and refund partial m1 MCF to p1
Actual: no refund to p1 and no charge to m1
8. Jan 23 : 2011 run billing
Expected: no charge to p1, and charge to m1
Actual: charge 50 to p1, and no charge to m1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms