Users Are Able to Drag and Drop Values from One Dynamic List into Another Even when It Does Not Contain the List Values
(Doc ID 1476010.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to drag/drop a dynamic list value into another dynamic list attribute that is not contained in that attributes criteria results
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In JavaClient, create two subclasses of User Groups: Internal UG and External UG.
2. Create two criteria:
InternalUG - User groups General Info.Type In Internal UG
External UG - User groups General Info.Type In External UG
3. Create two dynamic lists with Search type:
InternalUG list - point to criteria: InternalUG
ExternalUG list - point to criteria: ExternalUG
4. Enable two multi-list attributes on Change Orders.Page Two:
MultiList01 - point to InternalUG list
MultiList02 - point to ExternalUG list
5. Add the above attributes to Read/Modify privileges
6. Login to WebClient as a user with above privileges (ie: Admin)
7. Create a user group (In_UG1) for Internal UG and create a user group (Ex_UG1) for External UG
8. Create a new ECO C001
9. Click on MultiList01 search icon and search out all Internal UG - there is only In_UG1 in the search result table
10. Try to drag & drop In_UG1 to MultiList01 - can drag & drop to MultiList01
11. Try to drag & drop In_UG1 to MultiList02 - can drag & drop to MultiList02
12. Click on MultiList02 search icon and search out all External UG - there is only Ex_UG1 in the search result table
13. Try to drag & drop Ex_UG1 to MultiList01 - can drag & drop to MultiList01
14. Try to drag & drop Ex_UG1 to MultiList02 - can drag & drop to MultiList02
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!