Item Jar Not Created While Running Batch_orpos_extract.ksh Which Fails with "ORA-00001 : unique constraint violated" Exception.
Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 to 14.0.2 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running the Batch_orpos_extract.ksh in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 220.127.116.11, the following error is thrown:
Steps To Reproduce:
- Choose two level 1 items, one having barcode assigned and another not having barcode - say Item 1 having barcode and Item 2 not having barcode.
- Delete the barcode from Item 1.
- Assign the same barcode to Item 2.
- Delete the barcode again from Item 2.
- Run Batch_orpos_extract.ksh and notice the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms