Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.1 to 13.1.5 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-Jan-2014***
In Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS) GUI Transport INV Inquiry by Item screen, when the user searches for an item and double-clicks it to open the modify window and enters the same value as the quantity field in the cycle count field, the system sends an inventory adjustment message with an adjustment quantity of zero. This causes the InvAdjustCre message to fail in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with the error below.
Also in the form, the field 'QUANTITY' is available for the user to change the initial values and it is allowed to modify the initial quantity in the field 'QUANTITY' to increase or decrease the values however the inventory adjustments message generated for sending to RMS always has inv_adjustment = 0.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Search for an item and double-click it to open the Modify window. The Modify window opens.
2. Enter the Cycle Count number to be the same as the Quantity field value.
3. Click Approve. The List of Inv. Adj. Reason Codes window opens.
4. Select a reason.
5. Click OK. The Transport Inventory Inquiry by Item window reappears.
6. Check INV_ADJUSTMENT_TO_UPLOAD and note that an inventory adjustment is to be published with UNIT_QTY = 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms