Till Totals From Current Business Date Not Populated in RTLog When Till ID Reused The Next Business Date
(Doc ID 1476223.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to generate RTlogs for Till Reconcile transactions, the 'TOTAL CTILLT' record does not include the totals.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Store on Business Date (05/30/2012).
2. Open register 129.
3. Open till id.
4. Enter float amount.
5. Perform a sale with Cash as Tender and one with Credit Tender.
6. Reconcile the till amount.
7. Close the register 129.
8. Close the store.
9. Open the store for the next business day (05/31/2012).
10. Note that at this point the system date is still (05/30/2012).
11. Open Register 129.
12. Open Till.
13. Enter float amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document