Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2017
Applies to:Primavera Contract Management - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit a data model associated with a Contract Mangement report, form or letter template in BI Publisher user interface, the following error occurs:
Data source reference ‘data source name’ cannot be found.
Please select a new data source reference.
The default Contract Management reports, forms, and letter templates do not have functional JDBCs associated with them, only placeholders to non-existant JDBCs. This is due to two reasons:
- Contract Management and BI Publisher integrate without the use of a JDBC connection.
- Every environment is different, so there is no way to create a JDBC configuration that would work in all environments.
- US Oracle: Data source reference CM_US_ORCL cannot be found. Please select a new data source reference.
- US Sql: Data source reference CM_US_SQL cannot be found. Please select a new data source reference.
- UK Oracle: Data source reference CM_UK_ORCL cannot be found. Please select a new data source reference.
- UK Sql: Data source reference CM_UK_SQL cannot be found. Please select a new data source reference.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms