Resource Owner Gets "Error: The request to the server has failed" When Replying to Meeting Request on Behalf of Resource
(Doc ID 1478465.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select "Can you attend" on the IWC 2.0 Client, the following error occurs:
Error: The request to the server has failed. (60)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Owner is subscribed in Convergence to the default calendar (calendar).
- User creates a meeting in Convergence and adds resource owner to the reservations.
- Owner can now see this new meeting request in the calendar of resource.
- Left-click the event (meeting request) and change attendance to "Yes". This results in "Error: The request to the server has failed. (60)".
- User receives an email that states that resource owner will attend the meeting - and the meeting now shows this resource (in invitations) as having accepted the meeting request.
- Owner continues to see the meeting request in the resource's calendar with orange (?) status. None of the three boxes are shown checked. However, viewing details of this event shows the invitation is accepted (green check next to resource) and clicking the Accepted tab also shows the invitation is accepted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document