Unable To Close Required Services Through Customer Center
(Doc ID 1478677.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.1 [Release 7.3.0]
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
Unable to close required services from Customer Center
1. create a plan with options having one required deal and one optional deal.
2. later created an account with the above plan.
3. changed validate_deal_dependencies to 1 in cm pin.conf; restart cm.
4. created another account with the same plan
5. Try to close the required deal service in both the accounts.
Able to close the required service in the first account created when validate_deal_dependencies to 0, only that service closed
unable to close the required service in the second account created when validate_deal_dependencies to 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document