Resolving Trouble on a Container Received Via Blind Receiving Does Not Decrease the Quantity in RMS ITEM_LOC_SOH.NON_SELLABLE_QTY
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 04-Mar-2014***
Resolving Trouble on a container received via Blind Receiving is not updating the Stock On Hand (SOH) to 'sellable' in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
ITEM_LOC_SOH.NON_SELLABLE_QTY in RMS still reflects the troubled quantity and is not cleared by resolving the trouble.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Blind Receipt (RF > Receiving F6-Create Appt). Note that the BLIND_BULK_RECEIVING in SCP table must be enabled.
- Enter container, item, PO, and container quantity.
- Press F9-Trouble and assign a valid trouble code to this container.
- Confirm the receipt (F6, scan the container, press F4-Process Selected, then press F4-Confirm).
- Check the Stock on Hand (RMS table ITEM_LOC_SOH), and validate that the non-sellable qty is updated correctly for the Troubled inventory.
- Resolve the Trouble.
- Recheck the Stock on Hand, and note that the inventory has not been moved to 'sellable'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms