Auditing Functionality in UIM
(Doc ID 1478939.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Unified Inventory Management - Version 7.2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We need to have auditing information captured for the following changes:
1. Change of TN and TN Block characteristic.
2. Add/Delete TN Reservation.
3. Change to TN Type like Ported In, Ported Out, Owned.
4. Change of TN Assignment – Association and Dissociation of TNs.
5. Change of Service Status .
Following Auditing information we require for all the above scenarios:
b) User ID
e) Old Value
f) New Value
Kindly let us know how UIM stores this information for Audit Report purpose.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document