Resource Bucket Validity Set Incorrectly
(Doc ID 1481528.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.3.1]
HP-UX Itanium (32-bit)
After we have done DOM change for a customer (short cycle), and we run the billing for the customer. The resource validity is being set as per the long bill cycle
Steps followed to reproduce the issue:
1) Create an account with BDOM 7 (eg 7th feb 2012)
2) Run billing for customer (7th March)
3) change BDOM of cutomer to BDOM22 - 8th March
4) Run billing for customer on 7th April
5) Check the validity of the non currency resource
Validity should be set to 22nd April 2012 instead of 22nd May 2012 in (PIN_FLD_VALID_TO)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document