"An Error Occurred While Saving" Error Is Displayed While Saving Invoice
(Doc ID 1482799.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple costs on an item for an import po should not be allowed if reim is used.
Instructions to Re-create
1. Create a PO with two items
2. Distribute it to two locations 50% each
3. Note that ordloc table has four entries
4. From the ordloc screen edit the cost of one of the item/loc
5. Submit and approve the PO
6. In REIM, create a new invoice for this PO.
7. In details screen select the button "Default from orders".
8. Note that three lines are displayed in the detail area in which one of the item is duplicate, so RMS shouldn’t allow this for import orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!