EDI Invoices get Uploaded to Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) With DSD_IND as ‘Y’ by Default
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) invoices get uploaded to ReIM with IM_DOC_HEAD.DSD_IND as ‘Y’ by default.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Download an EDI Invoice using EDI download batch in RMS.
• Ensure that the Merch Type Indicator is Null or ‘N’ in the EDI.
3. Run EDI upload batch in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM).
• Notice that the DSD_IND in IM_DOC_HEADER is set to ‘Y’.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms