Not Able To Edit The End Date Of A Simple Promotion In Active Status
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 05-December-2016
When attempting to change the end date of an active promotion, the following error occurs:
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to RPM.
2. Navigate to Promotion-> Create Promotion.
3. Create a Promotion with start date as vdate and end date as vdate+10.
4. Approve the promotion. Promotion will move to "Active' status.
5. Change the vdate to vdate +2.
6. Navigate to Maintain Promotion and search for promotion created in step2.
7. Open the promotion component and change the end date to vdate+3.
8. Click Apply.
9. Click on SAVE or DONE buttons.
10 Notice the following errors:
for verion 13.1.x: "V date plus price change processing days is greater than start date."
for versino 14.0.x: "The promotion component detail start date cannot be earlier than today plus price change processing days."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms