After BRM Upgrade From 7.3.1 To 7.4, If We Do Product Cancellation The Refund Is Not Applyed Correctly
(Doc ID 1485891.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After BRM upgrade from 7.3.1 to 7.4, if we do product cancellation the refund is not applying correctly. For example, if we have two cycle forward events only one cycle forward event the refund is applying correctly, for the second cycle forward event, the refund is not yet all applied.
1) Created an account with one recurring product on 5th October 2012.
2) Here two cycle forward events were generated like given below:
A). One Cycle forward event : 5th October to 31st October 2012.
B). Second Cycle forward event : 1st November to 1st December 2012.
3) Cancelled the product on the same day. i.e. 5th October 2012. Here the refund is coming to second cycle forward event that is above mentioned "B" event. For first cycle forward event there is no refund was applied to that.
The issue happens also because of:
1) customisations on fm_subscription_pol module, changing the cycle dates to align calendar month. For example, if the product is purchased on 7th of March, then charged_from_t and charged_to_t will changed to calendar alignment like 7th March to 31st March, etc.
2) charging the cycle fees one month in advance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document