Original Retail is Not Populated on ITEM_MASTER Table When It is Created Using Quick Item Entry or Using Diff Groups And Approved From ITEMCHILDRENDIFF Form
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.5 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Original Retail is not being populated on ITEM_MASTER table in two different item setup processes.
1. Enter Quick item entry functionality form the Tree
2. Complete then Quick Item Entry setup process
3. After completion of creating Styles/Sku with sku being transaction level and UPC Records user returns to main screen
4. The select submit on bottom left of window
5. Answer yes to submit children message
6. Then select approve
7. Answer yes to approve children message
8. Item and its Skus and UPCs are in approved status and the Style record in Item Master table is null and (should not be null) the Skus have an original_retail.
1. Complete Regular Item setup process by selecting Item/Item from main Tree
2. Complete then Item Entry setup process
3. After completion of creating Styles /Sku with sku being transaction level Records user returns to main screen
4. The select submit on bottom left of window and answer NO to submit children message
5. Then select approve and answer NO to approve children message
6. Select ok and exit item screen
7. Item Style is in approved status and it's Skus and UPC's are in worksheet status. The Style record in Item Master table has a value for original_retail (should not be null) the Sku’s ORIGINAL_RETAIL is null as expected as they are in worksheet status.
8. Re enter same style record in edit mode
9. Select list children
10. Highlight first sku select submit
11. Answer yes to submit children message
12. Complete this for each sku for the style
13. When complete select ok button
14. Notice that the Styles/skus should be in approved status the Style record in Item Master table has a value for ORIGINAL_RETAIL (should not be null) and the Sku’s ORIGINAL_RETAIL is null (should not be null).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms