Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.1 [Release 7.3.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. create a plan A
2. create a product with 10% discount
3. On Jan-1, create an account with plan A.
4. On Jan-1, purchase the product and discount, set discount purchase, cycle and usage to future date Jan-16
5. verify that discount is applied on the product from Jan 16 to end of the cycle.
6. On Jan-5 cancel the discount
The amount reversed at the time of discount cancel is greater than the discount given on the product
The amount reversed at the time of discount cancel is equal to the discount given on the product
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms