Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.1.4 to 13.1.6 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 23-Dec-2014
When creating and saving a Transfer to location 'A', an SOStatus message is sent to Retail Merchandising System (RMS) with the transfer details. If the user later edits the transfer and decides to change the 'To Location' (to 'B'), the SOStatus update message is not sent to RMS.
In addition, at the time of dispatch, if the user changes the 'To Location', the ASNOut message contains a different destination and fails in Retek Integration Bus (RIB):
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a transfer from Location 'A' to Location 'B'.
- Add an Item to the transfer.
- Click on Done and save the transfer. Check the SOStatus message. Also in RMS check the TSFHEAD table; entries are correct.
- Now open the saved transfer (in Pending status) and change the 'To Location' to 'C'.
- Check the SOStatus message. The message is not updated with the new 'To Location'.
- Dispatch this transfer. The ASNOut message fails in RIB with the above message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms