"Keyword" search is not working in LAM module
(Doc ID 1487624.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Affiliate - Version 5.0.0 to 7.0.1 [Release 5.0.0 to 7.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Keyword" search is not working in LAM module using the following steps, How does this functionality work in the LAM Module.
1. Create aa event in the LAM module
2. There is a Keyword field in the UI, type a value and save the event
3. Now go to Local Event Search screen
4. Type the same keyword value in keyword field and click the search button
5. Verify that search does not return any results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document