NewItemLocBatch Does Not Create Records in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL Table for Future Price Changes When a New Location Is Ranged to an Item With Future Price Change on Zone Level
(Doc ID 1487824.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.3 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If you range a new location to the item that already has an approved price change on zone level, newItemLocBatch batch creates only one record in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table. This record corresponds to the current date, and additional records are not created for the future price changes.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Price Change on the Item zone level and approve it: Active date = tomorrow's date.
2. Check records with the new price in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL and RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL.
3. Add a new location to the item. Location should be linked to the zone from the price change.
4. After the nightly batch, the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table contains only one record for new item_loc link with current active date. There are no records with the future price from the approved price change.
5. In ITEM_LOC table, the added location has the old price value, whereas all other locations from the zone show the price from the price change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document