Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to update the "Code" field of Price Model in the Pricing Center with code length bigger than 10 characters.
Steps to verify:
1. Login to Pricing Center.
2. Go to "View -> Pipeline Toolbox".
3. Go to "Pricing -> Price Model".
4. Search the existing Price Models.
5. Select and Price Model and click on "Edit" button.
6. In the "Price Model" Tab, try to enter Code of length bigger than 10 characters. It will not allow to enter the 11th character.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms