Limitations Regarding the Length of Code Field in Price Model
(Doc ID 1487884.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not able to update the "Code" field of Price Model in the Pricing Center with code length bigger than 10 characters.
Steps to verify:
1. Login to Pricing Center.
2. Go to "View -> Pipeline Toolbox".
3. Go to "Pricing -> Price Model".
4. Search the existing Price Models.
5. Select and Price Model and click on "Edit" button.
6. In the "Price Model" Tab, try to enter Code of length bigger than 10 characters.
It will not allow to enter the 11th character.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document