POCre-Message Is Being Published with Status 'W' Instead of 'A'
Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You create a Purchase Order (PO) and data is inserted into ORDHEAD table with status 'W' (worksheet).
A trigger on the ORDHEAD table is fired and creates a record in the ORDER_PUB_INFO table (initial_approval_ind = 'N' and published = 'N').
You approve the order (status = 'A'). A trigger on ORDHEAD is fired and updates initial_approval_ind to 'Y'.
So, a Message should be created with status ='A'.
Next you go back into Order and change the status to 'W' (worksheet).
Now a POCre Message is created with status 'W'.
You Leave the forms and do not approve the Order.
Now even though the message is in 'W' status, there is still a message within the ORDER_MFQUEUE table
and it will be published once Retail Integration Bus (RIB) Order Publisher has started. This should not be allowed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Stop the Order Publisher Adapter.
2. Create a new order on RMS.
3. Approve the order and exit the form.
4. Open the Order forms to edit the order to change it to Worksheet status, and exit form (ensuring not to approve).
5. Start the Order Publisher Adapter.
6. Check the message on log or topic.
7. POCre was created with 'W' status.
The system should not send a PO before it is approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms