Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On production there is still increasing number of accounts having multiple billing time discount events for one accounting period, even though only one billing time discount event should be generated. All of these accounts have multiple billing time discounts, but with validity within different accounting periods.
Step to reproduce.
1. PVT = 1st July 2012.Create account on 1st July 2012
2. Create first Offer "BO_VOICE_Pausal Smart" containing billing time discount
Start_t = 1st July 2012
End_t = 1st August 2012
3. Create second Offer "BO_VOICE_Pausal Smart" containing billing time discount
Start_t = 1st August 2012
End_t = Undefined
4. PVT = 17th July 2012
5. Rate usage with Start_t = 15th July 2012
6. PVT = 2nd August 2012 (closing billing for the period 1st July 2012 - 1st August 2012)
The dumps show the RTP uses for discount calculation /purchased_discount valid from next accounting period, instead of /purchased_discount valid for accounting period for which the billing is being executed. Moreover, during billing two /event/billing/cycle/discount events are generated, each referencing different /purchased_discount object.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms